There's mold in my tumbler. Should I panic? Not necessarily. "Dirt/mold is gross (and obviously everyone should be keeping things clean) but unless you have a compromised immune system or literally never clean out your bottle, you're probably also not going to get sick from it," our Kitchen & Cooking Editor Cassidy Olsen says. "Stay on top of things, sure, but there's no need to panic.
Because no one wants their coffee with a side of mold, we asked Olsen to share her top tips for washing out a travel tumbler. "I think being lazy and leaving those bits on is what leads to mold growth," she warns.
Pass the dish soap, please https://t.co/zf5u89EoAi— USA TODAY Tech (@usatodaytech) June 26, 2019